Forum Fanów Nicka Cave'a

I was the baddest Johnny in the apple cart

• Nie jesteś zalogowany.
  • Polecamy: Komputery

#1 2006-06-19 07:40:27

reddie

Administrator

The Birthday Party

Właśnie odkrywam. Muzyka, która wymyka się wszelkim klasyfikacjom. Szaleństwo. Nick Cave z czasów TBP to prawdziwa bestia. Z jednej strony kompletny chaos, z drugiej - z chaosu wyłania się perfekcja. Coś niesamowitego. Ktoś określił jeden z albumów (i jak sądzę można to powiedzieć o całej twórczości TBP), że jest ucztą groteskowej symboliki oraz ostrych, konwulsyjnych riffów, czymś w rodzaju psychotycznego teatru. Postpunk podszyty jazzem, surowe basy Tracy Pew'a i nie dające się z niczym porównać, obłąkane wycie Cave'a. A to, co Nick wyprawiał wtedy na koncertach - http://www.garyoldmania.bestweb.pl/cpg145/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

To write allowed me direct access to my imagination, to inspiration and ultimately to God. I found through the use of language, that I wrote god into existence. Language became the blanket that I threw over the invisible man, that gave him shape and form. Actualising of God through the medium of the love song remains my prime motivation as an artist./Nick's love song lecture

#2 2006-09-27 21:37:18

reddie

Administrator

Re: The Birthday Party

Mniam!

To write allowed me direct access to my imagination, to inspiration and ultimately to God. I found through the use of language, that I wrote god into existence. Language became the blanket that I threw over the invisible man, that gave him shape and form. Actualising of God through the medium of the love song remains my prime motivation as an artist./Nick's love song lecture

#3 2006-11-11 21:29:10

ArekA

Sunday's Slave

Re: The Birthday Party

A masz może jakieś namiary na koncerty z tamtych czasów?

Stopka forum

RSS